Job description / Role
- Attached to the Director of Sales you will be required to contribute to local and international deployment.
- You will be responsible for the development of Hcorpo's solution for the Swiss market. You will travel regularly for business trips both within Switzerland and Internationally.
Your principle missions will include
- Apply the sales strategy as defined by your superior director & board
- Contact and meet mid and large corporate prospects
- Present Hcorpo solution and its benefits
- Negotiate with mid and large corporate accounts
- Signed contract with mid and large corporate accounts
- Deal with local TMCs
- Regular sales meetings & training for the various partners of Hcorpo
- Regular reporting to your director
- You have extensive experience within Corporate Travel and have knowledge about TMCs, and SBTs.
- You are completely bilingual in English, French and German.
- You have a dynamic, enthusiastic, rigorous character, with outstanding organisational and strong personal skills,
- Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Sales Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
- German (Working level)
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.