Job description / Role
• As a Project Coordinator, you will support the Executive Engagement Leads as they are planning and executing on top senior Oracle executive city visits.
• Your duties include preparing draft agendas, identifying logistical information such as driving and flying times, researching and documenting customer and sales account team information, scheduling conference calls with senior executives, making restaurant reservations for customer meetings, and maintaining system records.
• You will also manage logistics for employee town halls held during city visits, working with local Oracle teams or directly with local hotels to secure meeting space, submitting purchase orders, managing employee invitations and registrations, identifying local senior employees to co-host town halls, preparing event briefing overviews, and providing onsite support as needed.
• Attractive Salary Package
• 1-2 years of related experience
• BS degree or equivalent experience
• Experience developing content for an executive audience, and communicating with executive offices
• Experience negotiating contracts with 3rd party suppliers preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Project management, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to follow directions and meet tight deadlines
• Comfortable working on several activities in parallel, and thrives in fast-paced ever-changing environment
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.