Job description / Role
NTS Group is the leading HR & Talent Consultancy within the Pharma, Consumer & Healthcare sectors across the Middle East & Africa. We work with many of the top tier companies providing talent acquisition services as well as delivering HR consultancy projects including outplacement and talent mapping.
We are currently working alongside a European multinational pharmaceutical company to recruit a Global Head of Business Development to be based in Zurch, Switzerland. This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced organization with global scope and high visibility across the business. Reporting into the Global Head of Commercial, this position is responsible for;
• Scouting, negotiation, and execution of BD opportunities
• Preparation of Business Cases for a decision on deals
• Drafting of deal term sheets and offers
• Securing that proper Due Diligence is performed
• Leading contract negotiation together with Legal Counsel
• Optimal allocation of deals between Regional and Corporate BD
• Managing existing alliances (create and maintain partner & deals overviews, track business cases from signing into commercialization and price negotiation before launches)
• Process ownership for Licensing-in ProcessM&A ProcessDue Diligence ProcessBusiness case and financial evaluation-launch pricing process
• 8+ years’ experience in international Business Development roles in Healthcare companies with a track record of leading and successfully completing complex or high impact transactions in life sciences; ideally with extensive pharmaceutical industry experience in another function (TechOps, Medical, Regulatory, Quality)
• Track success record in international management roles or with MNC
• Post Graduate Degree (Master or PhD) combined with a business education
• Solid understanding of all processes and interconnections within the pharmaceutical value chain
• Preferential factors: experience with deals in the Middle East, experience in Generic companies and/or Private Equity owned companies
• Strong negotiation, communication, project management and influencing skills
• Solid understanding of legal wording for contract negotiation
• Ability to work under pressure in challenging environment / High resistance to pressure resulting from timelines and complexity
• Solid understanding of finance principles for business case building and investment evaluation
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
General Manager - Consumer
Head of Sales - FMCG
Business Development Director
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||10 Sep|
Business Unit Director
L'Oreal Middle East
Head of Business Development & Marketing