Job description / Role
• Conduct background research that informs public opinion research exercises.
• Lead, contribute to, and assist with all aspects of qualitative and quantitative public opinion research projects including client interface, study design, execution, and analysis.
• Use research findings to craft talking points and other communications materials including television, digital, and mail advertisements.
• Work with aligned organizations to develop messaging and messaging strategies.
• Attractive Salary Package
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3-5 years of experience conducting public opinion and survey research in a communications, political, or policy environment required
• Strong writing skills with the ability to craft messaging for diverse audiences and varied products
• Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
• Demonstrated interest in developing communications abilities and responsibilities
• Ability to take initiative, collaborate, and work independently while integrating a high degree of attention to detail and organization
• Familiarity with and commitment to free-market principles
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Self-starter attitude and high sense of urgency
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.