Job description / Role
• Utilize and build upon existing Market Intelligence and S&P Global data sets to deliver research and analysis that helps guide our users through the decision-making process
• Play a key role in helping our product group identify and prioritize new data sets for collection
• Work closely with teams within Energy Research and across the organization
• Collect regulatory and economic and industry information and conduct statistical analysis, to translate data into business information via commentary and written analysis
• Design presentations and engage directly with clients to present actionable data analysis and insights
• Maintain high levels of transparency and accuracy
• Act quickly to meet each client request
• Attractive Salary Package
• BA/BS (preferred focus Engineering, Business, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, and/or related discipline of study preferred.
• At least 4 years’ experience in the Renewable Energy Sector with an established record of producing high quality research and analysis
• Natural curiosity about energy industry fundamentals and a love for technical transparency.
• Strong numeracy including the ability to conceptualize proportional relationships, understand the basic principles of algebra and statistics; and an understanding of how to apply basic math functions in Excel.
• PowerPoint – strong experience and proficiency with crafting presentations that show data graphically (charts, tables).
• Well-rounded communication skills including solid listening techniques, clear, concise writing styles; and strong verbal skills.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.