Job description / Role
The selected candidate is responsible for the supervision and coordination of construction projects in Tanzania with the following responsibilities:
• Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
• Preparing and implementing project plans.
• Researching and providing estimates for projects.
• Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
• Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
• Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
• Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
• Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
• Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
• Supervise construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
• Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
• Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
• Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel.
• Bachelor's or Diploma in Civil Engineering or related field
• At least 5 years experience in construction or civil engineering
• Experience in constructions of buildings and hotels
• Preferably Indian nationals
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
• Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
• Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
• Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.
Project Engineer - Construction
Civil Engineer - Buildings Project
Big Fish Recruitment
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
Civil Site Engineer
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jul|
Civil Site Inspector
Power Systems & Information Technology (PSTech)