Job description / Role
• Manage for the success and efficiency of assigned functions within an area of air export customer services.
• Manage effectiveness and efficiency of all process of Air Export Customer Services to meet with company policy and customer requirement.
• Review the SOP and set up the proper working flow, reduce unnecessary step, use the program or system instead of human work and assign job to the appropriate CS both spot and regular business.
• Oversee and direct all operations of Air Export Customer Services team to ensure daily operations efficiencies and achieve objectives.
• Coach and develop CS team to work well under company strategy, regular training and guidance how to gain the revenue by CS for GP plus activity.
• Control process of invoicing to customers & overseas including controlling CSR to airlines with efficiencies, correctly and in due time.
• Analyze profit & loss reports and take corrective action when required.
• Work closely with customers, colleagues and third parties to ensure smooth operations to deadlines.
• Effect necessary communication and motivation to staff. Monitors individual performance via observation and review of various productivity matrix’s.
• Working hour: Mon-Fri 08:30 am-05:30 pm, Sat 09.00 am - 12.00 pm (twice per month)
• Comprehensive group insurance coverage
USD 1,800 to 1,821 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economic, International Business, Logistics or related fields.
• Age 30- 45 years old.
• 5 years experienced in a Freight Forwarding
• Good command of English, both of written and spoken.
• Skilled in quantitative and qualitative analysis.
• Able to operate PC and Microsoft Office.
• Immediate or quick start is preferred.
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.