Job description / Role
• Manage team and system
• Strategic planning and development
• Optimization, initiation & innovation and efficiency improvement
• Consultant internal and external parties
• Combustion budget and expense management
• Training, ensure staff readiness and development
USD 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Expat, Male candidate
• Age > 40
• Candidate must have experience working as engineer manager (people, project, budget and etc. management skills & trouble shooting and experience are required)
• Candidate must have experience training & coaching young engineers, must be able to hand on technical knowledge both on equipment designs, optimization and on field.
• Candidate must have experience both on the field, and as a consult on fire equipment / combustion discipline
• Experienced in working as an engineering manager (i.e. with people, projects, budgets, management skills & trouble shooting expertise).
• Experienced in training & coaching young engineers.
• Possess hands-on technical knowledge both on equipment design and optimization in the field.
• Experienced with fired equipment operation, with a sound engineering background (e.g. Heat transfer, fluid mechanics, Thermodynamics and Chemical knowledge)
• Expertise in combustion supervision and management
• Good team work, communication, motivation and adaptability.
• Basic knowledge of computer program, Microsoft office etc.
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.