Job description / Role
About the Client:
Our client is a leading service company that works within the oil, gas and offshore wind sectors that provides clients with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance.
Direct Report to: Section Manager, EIT
Contract: 1 year renewable (Project duration April 2024)
Working Days and hours: 5 days per week / 8.00 AM – 5.00 PM
• Monitor and follow-up the installation process in the field
• Collaborate with engineering support (system) about any issues/clarifications related to engineering
• Serve as engineering extension in field & construction extension into the engineering organization
• Proactively ensure that the site query system is being used in a correct and efficient manner:
• Support the EIT installation team to identify site queries clearly and understandable for engineering (and convey the information to the engineering support who will log the site queries).
• Familiarize with installation schedule for close monitoring of installation process to detect installation issues
• Continuously monitor installation being performed in accordance with project requirements
• Ensure EIT installation handbook and relevant Technical standards
• Ensure engineering’s basis for design is being adhered to.
• Proactively establish a dialogue with installation and engineering to actively solve issues as they arise/at the earliest stage possible
• Establish and follow up site queries towards engineering.
• Follow up site queries are prioritized according to the criticality for EIT installation and ensure that response is clear, complete and understandable for EIT installation
• Provide feedback to engineering on status and solutions in field.
• Provide pictures of actual installation related to queries and potential changes.
• Participate in weekly follow-up meetings between construction and engineering
• Serve as engineering’s extension at yard & construction extension into the engineering organization
• Thai National or Expat located in Thailand
• 5 years’ experience in High Voltage inspection with reference project name & certificate for High Voltage.
• Experience in Electro installation work in Onshore/Offshore Oil & Gas or related industry with DNV or NORSOK specification.
• High voltage experience, both installation and background understanding/skills
• Knowledge of international Codes & Standards DNV, IEC or NORSOK & Mechanical Completion Electro work
• Good command of English in both speaking and writing.
• Familiar and willing to work on the module at construction site
• Able to read/understand Construction plans, give guidance and feedback to planning
• Interpret Standards/Specifications and follow up/inspect in field work performed
• Report deviations clearly so it can easily be repaired.
• Perform joint inspections/punch out with Client in field, and assist with handover with the Work.
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.