Job description / Role
• Responsible for supervising field craft personnel related to a discipline as required to ensure adherence to international standards, schedule and construction sequence
• Responsible for supervising construction activities and trade and field personnel related to the discipline.
• Monitor daily construction details and daily progress in his area
• Maintain highest quality standards while administering good construction safety practices
• Promote job site safety, encourage safe work practices and rectify job site hazards immediately. Regularly participate in HSE meetings, toolbox talks and daily jobsite walks and keep a meticulous record of these.
• Prepare reports and forecasts relating to construction progress, job manpower forecasts etc.
• Monitor the activities of subcontractors to ensure compliance with specifications and procedures and with the project objectives for safety, quality, productivity, schedule and cost.
• Provide solutions to subcontractor's problems in order to achieve the successful execution of the project.
• Responsible for the implementation of construction work processes, project procedures and instructions within assigned operations.
• Ensure that the material handed over to the Subcontractor is controlled, preserved and issued for the intended purpose.
• Serve as a coach and mentor for less experienced staff
• Responsible for the completion of discipline activities within schedule and budget requirements
• Work on a construction site with not less than seven hours or 70% of their day spent in the field working with supervisors and craft personnel
Project: Clean Fuel Project (CFP) – Refinery
Location: Sriracha, Thailand
Contract Type: Permanent (Site Based)
• Work from Monday to Saturday (6 days)
• 8 Hours work day
• Salary Range: Competitive Monthly Basic Salary + Estimated Overtime (26 days x 2 hours)=52hrs
• Electrical/Installation and Commissioning Supervisor/Site Engineer with a minimum of 6 years high-voltage experience.
• Experience with government companies such as EGAT.
• Experience of working on a new or extension to 230kV KV Switchyards (installation & testing); Transformers; Switchgears, Control Panels & Accessories; Marshalling System & Central Control Buildings.
• Reporting to Construction Superintendent and frequent contact with construction staff.
• Experience of working with an international Engineering & Construction company
• Excellent leadership and communications skills
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Electrical Project Coordinator (Fixed/Floating Vessels)
Electrical Project Coordinator
Site Engineer - Electrical Substation Field of 132 & 220 Kv Level
Manpower Middle East