Job description / Role
• Participate in providing a planned, documented, and managed engineering and construction approach to the turnover for pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up, operations and testing and final hand-over of facilities, systems, and equipment to the client.
• Assign turnover operators to the project either area wise or activity wise to ensure the early completion of the certification activities.
• Oversee the functioning of the turnover operators including the collection of all associated information related to the assigned area/activities including drawings, equipment lists and tag number and track certificate requirements for each tag number.
• Conduct site system turnover meetings as required to support schedule.
• Create and maintain site official punch list in turnover software.
• Regularly cross check and revalidate database against latest engineering revisions.
• Maintain records of latest revision of drawings, DCN and FDCN and As-built Drawings.
• Carry out mark-up of drawings as per subsystem boundary.
• Populate Project Control System Database (for example, using WinPCS, Zenator or Turnover software), develop mechanical completion, pre-commissioning and commissioning dossiers.
• Establishes and agree with the project’s commissioning manager the system boundaries, scopes of work, and turnover execution plans.
• Prepare project specific staffing plans including man-hour estimates.
• Provide an environment for the development and professional advancement of staff members, including on-the-job and formal training and development opportunities and, timely performance feedback.
• Issue Check and Test sheet and Ready for Inspection notices as per Project Control System Database.
• Lead a team of turnover engineers/operators on a project.
• Record the completed check sheet in the Project Control System database and Punch List in the Punch List database and generate daily/weekly reports.
• Monitor progress through Project Control System and entry of Punch list to Project Control System during construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning period.
• Assist project management in identifying detailed list of all project/system turnover close-out deliverables per contract (e.g., Quality Documentation, Commissioning Data, Final Engineering Drawings, etc.)
• Ensure that all personnel in the turnover team are fully trained in the procedures to be followed in the execution of their scope of work.
• Issue Operational test procedure to commissioning team and ensure follow up of Completion handover certificates.
• Carry out other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Project: Clean Fuel Project (CFP) – Refinery
Location: Sriracha, Thailand
Contract Type: Permanent (Site Based)
• Graduate Engineer with overall (technical) completions background
• Work from Monday to Saturday (6 days)
• 8 Hours work day
• Salary Range: Competitive Monthly Basic Salary + Estimated Overtime (26 days x 2 hours)=52hrs
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.