Job description / Role
Executive Management (Environment/Waste Water) in Prawet, Bangkok
About the Client
Well established market leader with over 50 years in Thailand. Our client is an investment group, operating in many sectors including real estate, consumer goods, financial services, IT & Environmental/renewables. They are Thailand’s leader in the environment-related business sector as manufacturers and distributors for a range of high-quality goods and services related to the alternative energy and other environmental industries.
• Plan, develop, implement and direct organization operational and fiscal function/performance.
• Be strategic partner by developing and implementing company’s plans and programs.
• Analyze and make recommendation on impact of long range growth initiatives, planning, and introduction of new strategies and regulatory actions.
• Develop credibility & authority for finance leadership team
• Provide accurate analysis of budgets, reports, financial trends and operational procedures to assist Board of Directors & senior executive team.
• Create, improve, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization that will improve operational and financial effectiveness of the company.
• Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board of Directors as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
• Provide strategic input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; specifically relating to the evaluation of potential mergers, acquisitions or partnerships.
• Be strategic advisor/consultant offering expert advice on contracts, negotiations or business opportunities
• Evaluate company financial, operational, and sales/marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase of operating efficiencies.
• Mentor and interact with members of staff at all levels
• Thai National
• Aged 40 to 55 years
• 20-years’ experience in relevant field
• Experienced in Waste Water Sector/Projects
• History managing business operations in Environmental/Wastewater sector of 500 to 1000 million THB
• MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field
• Proven experience as management at senior level
• Can develop profitable strategies and implement vision
• Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
• Familiarity with diverse business functions - marketing, PR, finance etc
• In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
• Entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
• Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and public speaking skills
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.