Job description / Role
• Manages a rigging team in brown field oil and gas units efficiently and in a good working spirit.
• Ensures effective and timely response to construction activity and ensure compliance with company procedures.
• Validates construction works by ensuring that they are accurate and meet overall Statement of Requirements.
• Ensures HSE values are well understood and are not breached under any circumstance while carrying out construction activities on the installation.
• Preparing lifting plan and approval of lifting plan, rigging plan
• Preparing the permit to work and getting it approved by Site Lifting Specialist.
• Organize day to day work o in conjunction with other construction supervisors.
• Compiling and maintaining a Rigging Log register and make sure that equipment is in good condition.
• Ensures that the level of supervision on site is sufficient to meet project specifications requirements.
• Acting as handling and lifting authority on validation of sub contractor's key deliverable and conduct audits as necessary.
• Liaising with Owner on a day to day basis for all lifting operations.
• Ensures that activities performed on site in the project perimeter fulfill project HSE requirements.
• Implements with Contractor Site Representative any Risk Assessment of Job Safety Analysis as required by Project HSE procedures.
• Carries out all lifting operations supervision/monitoring activities required for the successful delivery of the Contracts assigned.
• Participates in Job Hazard Analysis and Attend safety toolbox meetings on a daily basis with contractors' work teams.
• Create work procedures; assess sub contractors' personnel and equipment for suitability for the work.
• Providing technical input to Sub -contractor and consultant selection with handling and lifting content.
• Verifies that the lifting equipment and validate & verify the lifting tools & tackles on daily basis.
• Knowledge on all types of crane & trailers
Project: Clean Fuel Project (CFP) – Refinery
Location: Sriracha, Thailand
Contract Type: Permanent (Site Based)
• Engineering or Diploma holder
• 5 - 8 years of experience in heavy lifting & heavy transportation
• Thai statutory certifications.
• Experience in brown field construction, Site supervision, Installation, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning in an Oil and -Gas Exploration and Production Industry preferably on brownfield installation.
• Advanced rigging and lifting level 2 competences minimum
• Experience in oil and gas or related industry to have knowledge of the specific environment linked to HSE aspects.
• Ability to work in a large multinational team & to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others.
• Working language: English & Thai
• Work from Monday to Saturday (6 days)
• 8 Hours work day
• Salary Range: Competitive Monthly Basic Salary + Estimated Overtime (26 days x 2 hours)=52hrs
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.