Job description / Role
We are working with a hospitality group that creates luxurious boutique hotels across the world.
They are seeking a talented Interior Design Manager to join their studio in Bangkok to oversee their property design and development across South East Asia & the Maldives.
- Responsible for the design development, processing and follow through of all FF&E, remodel, repair and maintenance projects.
- Assist in ensuring that clear and accurate reporting of active, pending and completed projects is maintained and understood within the team and that all departments are kept abreast of their related projects on an ongoing basis including punch lists.
- Work closely with Department Heads and Management Team to collaboratively ensure all space meets specified standards and all public areas are “in show” status at all times.
- Collaborate with Housekeeping, Engineering, and Food & Beverage Teams to ensure consistent interior design standards are met and all rooms, displays, floor layouts, structures, signage, and any event setups are up to visual standards.
Required skills and Qualifications:
- 3 - 5 years of previous interior design experience needed
- Degree in a design or art field required
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suites, Microsoft Office, CAD, Sketchup (and/or comparable programs such as Vectorworks, Rhino/3D software)
- Experience working with tools/crafting and proper woodshop etiquette
- Ability to effectively communicate creative concepts, invention and ideas with staff and management.
- Highly organized, extreme attention to detail while multi-tasking
- Fluency in English both verbally and written; excellent communication skills
- Ability to work alone or with a team while having a positive attitude
- Ability to travel to locations within South East Asia
About the Company
Command MENA has been successfully partnering with clients and candidates since 2005. We have worked on human resources & talent acquisition assignments for clients throughout the Asia Pacific region, Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
During this period of time we have successfully sourced highly skilled and multilingual talents both locally and from around the globe.
As a company we take a consultative approach to meeting your human resources & talent management requirements. Taking the time to understand your needs, we think laterally to isolate candidates\' critical skills. We have proven understanding of the dynamics of various markets and we bring a fresh perspective to your challenges in sourcing creative staff.
Our team of consultants specialise in a variety of sectors and take real pride in their work. We work in a number of specialist sectors; succesfully delivering human resources campaigns to Fortune 1000 & major international companies through to smaller boutique & specialist companies.