Job description / Role
• Construction work for installation and inspection of Mechanical Equipment (Static) in Refineries,
• Material received inspection of Static Equipment (anchor bolt/template) before release to civil
• Witness inspection foundation equipment with civil team before pouring concrete.
• Conduct installation/inspection of Static Equipment alignment
• Coordinate with supervisors/subcontractor to conduct installation/inspection of Static Equipment.
• Provide solutions for any Static Equipment problems with contractors in order to achieve the successful execution of the project.
• Carry out Static equipment installation inspection (material received, foundation check, Erections, alignment, platform installation, assembly part, installations internal tray-internal part, final box-up
• Monitor the activities Static Equipment installations to ensure compliance with specifications and procedures and with the project objectives, safety, quality, productivity, schedule and cost.
• Supervise the installation of Static Equipment Including:
- Lifting work & installation detail.
- Pre-install and alignment check, tag weld pad, lift up equipment, seal weld pad, install back equipment.
- Alignment check, level check, center check, plumbness, coupling alignment, gap check, bolt torque and manage Punch list issue.
• Be involved in Piping installation and check underground and above ground pipe and fabrication shop.
• Review and verify project specification, Installation procedure, ITP, method statement drawing for ensure before start work.
• Review and monitor the availability of drawings, specifications, job instructions, material deliveries and tools applicable to our particular discipline and area of work
• Attend meeting for any activities with contractors, client, engineering
• Coordinate with pre-commissioning to check and run test equipment.
• Prepare mechanical check sheet/test sheet and submit for client approval.
• Carry-out Pre-commissioning check and final document control.
• Prepare final document/MCC, Mechanical Completion Package for submission to client.
• Thai national preferred.
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• 5 to 10 years’ experience in the installation and inspection of Static Mechanical Equipment in Refineries or Oil & Gas installations.
Working days and Hours:
• Monday – Saturday 07:30 – 16:00 hrs (fixed OT 1.5 hour per day)
• Clean Fuel Project (CFP) in Sriracha, Chonburi, Thailand
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Quest Search & Selection
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Mechanical Engineer I
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||13 Dec|