Job description / Role
• Managing all site construction activities and supervising field personnel
• Supervising construction activities of the company and Subcontractor trades personnel related to a discipline
• Maintain highest quality standards while administering good construction safety practices
• Ensure company employees/contractors adhere to Health, Safety, and Environmental excellence policy.
• Promote job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately
• Regularly participate in HSE meetings, toolbox talks, and daily jobsite walks.
• Direct all field personnel including those of construction contractors to achieve completion of the project
• Ensure that each reporting supervisor is capable of performing their allotted scope of work.
• Contribute to construction schedule and 6-weeks look-ahead, understand project plans and specifications
• Identify and solve problems, order materials and schedules inspections as necessary
• Maintain positive working relationship with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees.
• Coach/mentor for subordinates and identify construction Supervisors with capacity to be promoted
• Implement standardized construction work processes, procedures, manuals, systems
• Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure that staff are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the project and company's needs.
• Understands the systems turnover plan and sequence and ensures that the work is performed accordingly.
• Responsible for the completion of discipline activities within schedule and budget requirements.
• Take decisions relating to allocated work scope to ensure completion to schedule, quality and budget
• Directs the resource allocation and workloads of a team of subordinates.
• Works on the construction site with not less than seven hours or 70% of their working day in the field working with the company and Subcontractor supervision and craft personnel.
• 15+ years prior experience in oil & gas or related industry specifically in an international Engineering & Construction company with a diverse workforce in multiple disciplines
• 5+ years of experience in direct hire construction
• Commitment and ownership of HSE
• Relevant Degree or Diploma
• Preference will be given to candidates who meet the following criteria:
• Prior direct hire construction experience
Project: Clean Fuel Project (CFP) – Refinery
Location: Sriracha, Thailand
Contract Type: Permanent (Site Based)
• Work from Monday to Saturday (6 days)
• 8 Hours per day
• Salary Range: Competitive Monthly Basic Salary + Estimated Overtime (26 days x 2 hours)=52hrs
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies