Job description / Role
• Candidate should have experience on painting and insulation and processing NACE is good. He should capable to review procedures, approve MS.
• Responsible for supervising the corresponding Subcontractors and the preparation of required information for an effective system of supervision control.
• Oversees the daily activities at work site, including scheduling of supervisors, delivery of equipment and materials, and progress of the project.
• Works with subcontractors to complete project within the given budget and timeframe.
• Resolves contract disputes and arranges any necessary order changes.
• Responsible for maintaining up-to-date records and drawings.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Monitor the contract programmers, identifying problems and proactively seeking/implementing solutions when appropriate.
• Ensure first class QA/QC and HSE on site activities.
• Conduct action to limit the same.
• Ensure all tradesmen are fully conversant to the procedures required by the project standards, and their qualifications are current
• Regularly conducting toolbox talk with work force.
• Coordinate the day to day activities with subcontractor supervisors.
• Hold the responsibility for stage acceptance of the Quality Programmed Inspection and Test plans.
• Liaises with the quality department and its procedures
• Reports directly to the Site Superintendent
• Monitor the progress activities weekly
Project: Clean Fuel Project (CFP) – Refinery
Contract Type: Permanent (Site Based)
• Engineer or equivalent
• Petrochemical, Oil and Gas industry
• 5-10 years in Site Supervision
• Experience Construction, Refinery, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas Industry
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.
Supervisor Civil Refinery Construction (Oil & Gas)
Construction Manager - Site Supervision
SAS Global Consultants
Superintendent Refinery Construction (Oil & Gas)
Plant QA/QC Inspector
Supervisor Construction Tanks in Refinery/Oil & Gas