Job description / Role
Under the responsibility of the Event & Lifestyle Department, you will be in charge of the implementation and the logistical coordination of events for the entire Group.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the group's event organization internationally (seminars, end-of-year parties, sports events, etc.)
- Identify the client's needs and advise them according to their expectations
- Make sure that all requests are replied within timely manner and run smoothly
- Plan the elaboration of the logistics specifications of the various services
- Search and select - with the help of the team - providers, places, activities and draw up quotes
- Plan the realization of the event and design the animations and their development
- Establish and monitor the budget of the group’s events, check the conformity of the achievements of the service providers
- Manage cancelations & changes, promptly relay them to the client, before and during the event
- Insure a high level of quality, efficiency while being cost effective
- Communicate efficiently with all the group’s employees in order to deliver the best service quality
- Coordinate the requests with different departments of the group (procurement, communication, legal, finance, etc.)
- Be guarantor of the positive image and level of service delivered by the event & lifestyle team
- Bring new ideas and propositions to improve the whole process
- Be creative and propose new & inventive options
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Event Management or any other related field.
- You have a previous experience in event organization at the international level.
- A fluent level in English is mandatory, another language such as French, Spanish, Chinese or Italian is a plus.
- You are autonomous, enthusiast, rigorous, curious with an excellent communication.
- You wish to develop yourself in a fast growing international environment.
About the Company
Amaris is an international Technologies and Management Consulting Group with more than 50 locations around the world.
Our business consists in supporting our clients in carrying out their projects. We act within their organisation to help them improve effectiveness and enhance performance. Our knowledge of their business sectors, coupled with our functional and technical expertise enable us to offer them the best guidance to achieve their goals.
Amaris added value lies in the quality of its teams and their attention to detail, as well as in the way the company capitalises on their knowhow. Every employee is encouraged to develop a proactive, efficiency-oriented working style in order to provide only the most innovative solutions.