Job description / Role
Job type: Full time- Work from home
• Achieving enrolment targets (End to End Sales).
• Lead generation through cold calling.
• Meeting & Counselling prospective students
• Experience of handling a team and getting the work done
• Generate leads based on in-depth, geo / industry / product research & competitor analysis for focused verticals through web and social media (including email, phone & events campaigns)
• Outbound cold calling & Market research for identifying the new client, lead generation converting the lead into prospect & admissions.
• Developing & maintaining the prospect database.
• Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads for meetings & admission conversion.
• Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales reports to management.
• Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently.
• Achieving monthly & quarterly admissions target.
• Good Communication skills
• Pleasing personality
• Sales driven
• Fresh graduates can also apply or minimum 1 year experience into Sales
• Must know to fluently communicate in English and French
About the Company
At study abroad, we have a strong commitment to education and career development. Our aim has always been to help international students study in a country of their choice. We are passionate about bringing international grade education to the doorsteps of our students from all over the globe.
We aspire to become the world’s leading global education advisory by connecting our students to our huge network of opportunities across the globe.
Transparency and Integrity are the two most important building blocks we believe in for the admissions process at Study Abroad. We are committed to the highest ethical standards. Study Abroad programs are designed to handhold students and help them in exploring best-fit university options, applying to multiple universities through a single application form system. Our organisation and our counselors pledge ethical and clarity in mind attitude in our interactions with our students and their families.