Job description / Role
- Analyse the panel of the office and plan ahead the possibility of action
- Set the actual office situation. Analyse the ongoing contract and risks.
- Set internal client’s need (location of the office, space need, other particularity…). This will consists in calling Amaris subsidiaries Directors and list their requirements.
- Establish the forecast per department, and according to the space available in the actual location.
- Establish sourcing strategy (identifies suppliers and evaluate their ability to build a partnership alongside the sourcing process).
- Make a research (sourcing) to see what the market can offer regarding those criteria.
- The Corporate office officer will be asked to get in touch with local broker in order to explain the need and sort the answers.
- Make a complete listing of the offers with pricing, space, and other information details.
- After analysing the results, Director’s will expect recommendation from the Corporate Office Officer in order to help him shortlist the results.
- After shortlisting the offices results, the COO will be asked to start complementary sourcing regarding internet installation and abonnement, furniture purchase and installation, electricity and water supply and all other services/materials that will be required for the future location.
- Negotiation will be the heart of the mission, requiring good organizational skills and preparation.
- Communication with the Directors will imply reporting (Revenue on investment and other key indicators of performance).
- The Corporate Office Officer is handling project from A to Z. He will be the chief of orchestra, working with different department in order to achieve a smooth move. Therefore his/her ability to follow up topics, request for answer, find solution and ability to handle stress will be his/her major assets.
- A Degree from the Higher School of Commerce.
- A real estate or supply chain specialisation.
- You have at least 1 year experience in real estate (promotion or asset management).
- You have a transversal vision of the trade (technical, financial, commercial, legal...) and a good knowledge of the market.
- You speak English
- Conscientious and open-minded, endowed with the spirit of analysis and the taste of teamwork, you are autonomous and motivated to participate in a growing business adventure.
About the Company
Amaris is an international Technologies and Management Consulting Group with more than 50 locations around the world.
Our business consists in supporting our clients in carrying out their projects. We act within their organisation to help them improve effectiveness and enhance performance. Our knowledge of their business sectors, coupled with our functional and technical expertise enable us to offer them the best guidance to achieve their goals.
Amaris added value lies in the quality of its teams and their attention to detail, as well as in the way the company capitalises on their knowhow. Every employee is encouraged to develop a proactive, efficiency-oriented working style in order to provide only the most innovative solutions.