Building quality key account strategies is at the heart of successful business marketing programs. The role of the sales force in establishing and nurturing these relationships is vital. The sales environment is rapidly changing. Long selling cycles complex propositions and high value sales make new methods necessary. This course provides the latest thinking insales and key account strategy for companies who want to differentiate their products/servicesthrough value-added elements tailored to customised solutions for key customers.
Who should take this course
Sales Associates ready for promotion. Sales Managers. Area Sales Managers. Product Managers. Key Account Managers.
- Changing sales environment
- What is key account management?
- Decline of the middle Price/Quality pressures
- Customer expectations
- It's all about relationships
- Relationship marketing and selling
- Building value into the sale for all customer levels
- Different tasks-different skills (partnering negotiations identifying account desires)
- Creative approaches to key account management
- The importance of getting partnering right: relationship assessment
- Managing complex sales situations
- Managing the long selling cycle complex high relationship sale-case study.
- Customer relationship management tools - opportunity planning.
- Technology and communication in account management.
- Measuring customer-lifetime value.
- Partnering with key accounts.
- Key account planning strategies and control
- Personal relationships and account management.
- Company-to-company relationships in account management.
- Case study on key account relationship marketing.
- Developing the key account master plan
- Increasing key account program effectiveness
- Account selection and classification.
- Resource allocation by type of account.
- Auditing the key account program & audit checklist
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.