Strategically investing in your employees training and development and building their skill sets can help your organisation achieve its desired results enhance your company culture and assist your leaders in better managing talent. This course explores the critical areas of effective management of staff training - evaluating and prioritizing learning needs creating and planning staff development initiatives managing and administration of these programmes measuring results.
Who should take this course
L&D managers, Training managers, HR professionals responsible for training/L&D, Senior trainers, Performance consultants.
- The Training Function
- Current trends in training and development
- Key training and development roles
- Aligning L&D strategy with HR and business strategy
- Define and create your vision mission and training function priorities
- Analysis of training needs and interests
- Conduct a training department systems audit
- Using TNA to assist in the development of organisation and staff
- Determine where you are in the training life cycle
- Prioritising training needs and interests
- Determine if training is the answer
- Make vague training needs specific
- Sort out training needs vs. wants Set criteria for prioritization urgency safety legal requirements efficiency staff morale
- Developing a Training Programme Goals and learning objectives
- Content to be covered (leadership skills communication skills etc.).
- Delivery format In-house or out-sourced?
- Selecting criteria to evaluate training proposals
- Materials Participants
- Timing Evaluating and measuring success
- Building Partnerships with Management and Learners
- Anticipating and responding to the organisation's needs
- Strategies to market your programmes effectively
- Developing three-way partnerships
- Administration and management of the training and development function
- Systems for tracking training and development such as a Learning management system (LMS) HR information system (HRIS) or tracking spreadsheets
- Annual training budget Training and development schedule/programme
- Training registration system
- The manager's role in the training Managing and developing the training staff
- Managing the Training Budget
- Create a training cost framework
- Conduct a cost-benefit analysis (ROI)
- Select key performance indicators to demonstrate training's benefit
- Evaluate your training and development
- The Kirkpatrick 4-level
- Learning Evaluation Model
- Gathering feedback and measuring learner satisfaction
- Assessing knowledge/skills gained as a result of training
- Assessing transfer of learning from classroom to the workplace (3 6 months post training)
- Determining ROI of the training programme
- Review and Action Planning
- Putting it all into practice
- Personal action planning
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.