This marketing training course is ideally suited to individuals starting out in sales and marketing in either the B2B or B2C/FMCG sectors. Whether you are a sole proprietor work for an SME or a multi-national this coursewill give you an overview of the marketing tools techniques and strategies that can add value to your business.
Who should take this course
Recently appointed marketing executives. New marketing managers. Aspiring marketing professionals.
- Definitions and origins of marketing
- What is Marketing?
- Differences between
- Product-led Sales-led and Marketing-led organisations
- Marketing orientation in your organisation
- The 7 Ps Product/Service Positioning and Segmentation Product Life Cycle Features Benefits and USPs Pricing Strategies and Considerations Place
- Markets and Distribution Channels Promotion - the Marketing Communications Mix People
- Employees Customers Suppliers and Publics
- Processes systems and policies Physical Evidence and its impact on brand perceptions
- Marketing planning MVV - Mission Vision and Values Marketing Audit SWOT and planning process
- Marketing Research - profiling primary and secondary research
- The Marketing Plan
- Customer driven marketing strategies
- Consumer Behaviour - hierarchy of needs why people buy
- Customer Insight
- Marketing ROI KPIs
- Measures and Metrics Getting the most from advertising/research/PR agencies
- Analysis and Reporting
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.