This training programme considers what's required from a strategic and management point of view to ensure training is up to date and aligned to both current and future business objectives. Global Competition technology business and employee expectations have all changed providing a greater need for training than ever before. Is your training delivering what you need now and whatis needed to stay ahead of the competition? Does it provide value for money? This training program addresses these issues and examines what's new and what will really add value to your organisation.
Who should take this course
Learning and Development managers. Training managers, Organisation Development managers, HR managers, Training consultants.
- The new role of training Introduction
- Understanding the role of training in the organisation
- A new look at training needs analysis
- Prioritizing for organisational effectiveness
- Making training a strategic tool
- Interpreting corporate culture requirements
- Strategic training framework
- Making career development and succession planning effective
- Creating a high performance training function 10-step model to design deliver evaluate and report on training
- Techniques to make training really effective
- Estimating the cost of training
- New ways of measuring the training department's efficiency and output
- Is bench marking a productive exercise?
- Planning and managing budgets and resources
- New trends and innovations in training and development
- The changing shape of organisations
- The impact of downsizing and right sizing on training and development
- Knowledge Management
- The impact of high performing teams on organisations
- The effectiveness of goal-oriented coaching
Module 5 - The e-revolution:
- The pace of change how it will affect everyone at work
- Understanding e-commerce
- How e-learning will change the face of training but are all the claims true?
- How to specify and manage e-learning contracts
- Ideas into action your personal action plan
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.