This course focusses on the skills required to manage yourself and your response to stress and pressure in the workplace. Throughout this programme you willexplore personal needs and differences learn how to maximize personal strengths discover strategies to cope with stress and enhance your people skills and ability to prioritise effectively.
Who should take this course
Team leaders. Managers. Supervisors. Anyone working in a stressful environment.
Module 1 - Understanding yourself and others:
- My personality style Understanding your strengths and weaknesses
- Locating support from your family members friends and colleagues
Module 2 - Managing stress:
- Signs of stress
- Stress cycle
- Ways to manage stress
- How to challenge stress
Module 3 - Thriving under pressure:
- Taking responsibility
- The power of your attitude
- Dealing with workplace changes
- Being calm under pressure
- Managing your time
- Developing your action plan
Module 4 - Setting Priorities:
- Definition of priorities in the workplace Benefits of prioritising
- Order of priorities in terms of importance
- Ways of prioritising
- Implementing the priorities
- Review and evaluation of priorities
Module 5 - Practice and Action Planning:
- Study of practical cases Action Planning
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.