Job description / Role
We are hiring for a coordinator role at TRT Arabi. This person will be involved with day-to-day execution of operation department. Successful candidate must have experience and knowledge in relevant departments. The candidate will also be responsible for managing administration related tasks for newsroom staff such as shift schedules, leave requests, deployments and keeping track of contributor payments. The coordinator would be expected to both plan and execute the staff shift schedule rotation under the supervision of Management.
• Provide general coordination between operations departments
• Assist with the development; adjustment and enforcement of staff scheduling.
• Follow up on tasks regarding Human Resources at TRT Arabi
• Follow up on tasks regarding Finance department at TRT Arabi
• Work closely with departments in planning weekly and monthly activities
• Contact point for TRT Arabi operations department
• Other tasks given by line manager
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• University degree, preferably business or management
• Minimum 3 years of experience, preferably 5 years
• Fluent in Turkish
• Business proficiency in Arabic
• Business proficiency in English would be advantageous
• Sound communication abilities.
• Knowledge of MS office software
• Experience in working with staff shift schedules and financial spreadsheets
About the Company
At TRT Arabi we're building a global community focused around change. We're looking beyond the headlines to drive meaningful conversations that empower. We want to connect people across the globe to issues that matter. We explore the reality behind the hashtags and the people behind the statistics. We will seek to unpack the issues behind each story.
By placing the human at the heart of each story we hope to promote a global conscience that provokes moral reactions - revealing a deeper understanding of the diversity of the lives around us.