Job description / Role
• Oversee organization-wide management of strategic sourcing, procurement, subcontracting, and inventory control through implementation of transaction management best practices.
• Develop analytics, systems and data management capabilities, including metrics and reports to assess quality, cost, and delivery performance and ensure prime contract compliance.
• Participate in establishment of key performance indicators, monitor ongoing performance, and improve performance against set goals.
• Establish standards for the supplier base and manage to ensure standards are met.
• Review and revise the company’s purchasing policies and practices to ensure efficiency and protection of the government’s interests under company prime contracts.
• Collaborate with the company’s internal audit group to ensure an efficient and effective system of internal controls to manage government property in its possession.
• Support the company’s business development activities by providing assistance with analysis and costing of third party support.
• Direct the hiring, training supervision, mentoring, and performance evaluations of the procurement and supply chain staff.
• The above statements describe the general nature and level of work associated with this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required by management.
• Attractive Salary Package
• Experience and Training: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, a related field or equivalent experience
• Industry certification preferred
• A minimum of ten years’ experience in federal government procurement and CPSR requirements, including supervision/management experience
• Eligible to obtain a Top Secret security clearance
• Familiarity with Deltek/Cost Point and Maximo computerized maintenance management software a plus
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.