Job description / Role
- Identify risks and propose alternative structures to mitigate risks involved in potential transaction.
- Provide effective legal advisory services in immigration & other areas of law and continuous support to the Company in order to ensure timely resolution of any outstanding legal matters.
- Follow up, collect and analyze laws, regulations and policies of regulatory agencies, provide information to the Company in a timely manner and give suggestions.
- Provide legal opinions on the improvement of the Company's various rules and regulations, and avoiding any legal risks.
- Participate in the negotiation, drafting, review and follow-up of the Company's major contracts. Drafting and revising various legal documents of the Company, reviewing various types of Contracts and Agreement in each segment of the Company, giving legal advice and guidance.
- Put forward corrective opinions on violations of laws and regulations by Company and subsidiaries, and supervise or coordinate relevant departments to make corrections.
- Responsible for various legal proceedings, litigation, arbitration or other legal affairs on behalf of the Company.
- Contact the external law firm to deal with the entrusted affairs.
- Document and incorporate filling requirement as may be needed, including corporate licenses.
- Complete other tasks that may be assigned by the management.
- Minimum of University Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Minimum of 5 PQE with a very good knowledge and experience in Immigration and Corporate Legal risks analysis.
- Professional Level of written and verbal fluency in English.
- Proven experience as a legal Advisor and Knowledgeable in the Laws of Turkey and all applicable laws.
- Excellent drafting and analysis skill and keen eyes for details.
- Ability to manage legal issues with business mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail and problem-solving skill.
- Outstanding negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Mandarin Speaker preferred for the job role, however are still open for other bilingual or trilingual language experts.
About the Company
The Wheel of Fate was established in 2021 in DIFC (Dubai International Financial Centre), which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the WOF Holding Group. Its global headquarters is set up on the 114th floor of Burj Khalifa in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and there are a number of branches around the world.
The Wheel of Fate is an international large-scale comprehensive enterprise group, taking equity investment as the core, relying on asset operation for development, taking asset management as capital advantage , and focusing on production, financing and investment for development. It is mainly engaged in real estate, finance, jewelry, trade, catering, clubs, car rental, and other industries. “Create Innovative Enterprise” has become the development mission of the company, and it strives to build a comprehensive industrial financial group.