Job description / Role
Rapidly expanding extremely successful Software company based in Dubai but are expanding across Europe are now building out their team in Istanbul (Turkey). They are recruiting for a Sales Operations Manager to join the business. The successful candidate will be very detail-oriented with the ability to work with and drive actions with senior colleagues across the business. You will be responsible for overseeing the quality of pipeline data in the CRM system and ensuring that the Sales executives and general managers maintain their deals appropriately.
• Previous experience in a similar sales operations manager role at a software/technology business (SaaS would be ideal)
• Excellent experience working with Hubspot is essential.
• Process mindset: Ability to improve existing processes and identify and implement new processes which streamline our sales operation.
• Analytical mindset & highly numerate: you are passionate about working with and interpreting data, building reports directly in Hubspot and other tools (e.g. Excel) for use at board meetings
• Organised with a natural ability to quickly priories key initiatives while working on multiple projects
• A proactive communicator with your colleagues, able to work cross-functionally with different teams including senior management & board members
USD 3,000 to 4,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Own and define key operational processes and metrics, such as lead management, pipeline management, process optimisation and revenue metric analysis.
• Report on results, identify trends and suggest improvements.
• Partner with CRO, sales executives and general managers to implement new & improved processes and the implementation of tools to support this.
• Work in partnership with the finance team to build accurate finance forecasts, including supporting new systems initiatives downstream the CRM.
• Implement and manage strategic project-based work with related teams including marketing, sales, customer success and finance.
• Proactively liaise regularly with the leadership team to provide insight that support key business decisions.
• Assist General Managers and account executives with new and existing client contracts, renewals, organising client meetings and demonstrations.
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Operations Manager - Luxury Brand
Head of Operations
Ignite Search & Selection
Operations Manager - FM
RTC-1 Employment Services