Job description / Role
A reputable and well-established multinational Pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting a Regulatory Affairs Director META to be based in Turkey.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Turkish.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Develop and implement regulatory strategies to ensure timely and successful product registrations and approvals.
- Prepare and submit regulatory applications for new drug registrations, variations, and renewals to health authorities.
- Manage a team of professionals providing guidance and development opportunities.
- Build and maintain good relationships with regulatory agencies and external partners.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements, guidelines, and standards.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Only candidates currently based in Turkey will be considered.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in a relevant scientific field.
- Proven experience in a similar role in regulatory affairs within the Pharmaceuticals industry.
- Must have experience managing the MEA Region.
- Strong understanding of international regulatory requirements.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Turkish.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
About the Company
Kinetic is a Middle East-based company that has been successfully providing a full range of recruitment solutions for leading Pharmaceutical, Agritech, Medical Device, Chemical and Sustainability organizations since 2012.
We provide an executive search service geared to any level of roles within these verticals which is led by industry experts. Our service is driven by innovative, established and proven research teams who customize each individual requirement from our clients.