Job description / Role
Supply Associate - Turkey
Do you want to help build a world-class institution from the region, experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company, and improve people's lives?
There is only one way to build an awesome institution: to attract exceptionally talented people who are aligned with the mission of the organisation and make them partners in success. At Careem, our mission is to simplify & improve the lives of people, initially through solutions that make transportation in the region reliable, and over time, through disruptions in payments and logistics. In the process, we want to build an organisation that inspires and become a world-class institution from the region.
Founded in 2012 by former entrepreneurs and McKinsey alums, Careem is the MENA regions leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.
Supreme Customer Service is fundamental at Careem, and we want to wow our Captains (drivers) every time! The purpose of the Supply Associate role is to assist the local Operations teams in doing just that. You will be responsible for making bold decisions and working in an agile way in order to deliver a first class service.
As a Supply Associate in Careem, you will have the chance to grow in different business areas and understand the core strategies underlining marketing, sales, customer relations, problem solving and analysis. You will be responsible for handling the core of our business which is our captains. The supply Associate will mainly be handling key day-to-day activities that will assist the team in the growth, performance, and quality of the supply.
A Supply Associate's day-to-day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining day-to-day records of supply growth, performance, and quality with regular analysis and reporting of findings
- Captain recruitment through different channels
- Troubleshooting supply problems, analyses and reporting of the issues, solving and assisting in the implementation of solutions.
- Monitoring SLAs for tickets resolutions.
- Daily customer contact (captains and users are both our customers!) to follow up on all of the above.
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience
- MS Excel analysis and reporting tools (high proficiency)
- Excellent technical proficiency, literacy skills and a competent computer user
- Experience working within a similar role is highly desirable
- Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is highly desirable
- Educated to BS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position
- Fluency in read, written, spoken English is a must.
- Customer service background (preferred)
Benefit Summary: We offer an attractive total compensation package, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction.
About the Company
We are a brand that aims to simplify people's lives by revolutionizing the transportation industry. A brand that strives to inspire everyone it interacts with, and supports every single person who dares to believe. #BeCareem
Careem is the MENA region's leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.