Our applied foundations in IT - BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma in IT - awarded by Pearson the worlds largest learning company offers you a strong foundation to progress to higher qualifications in IT and management. The vocational qualification has been designed with the guidance of employers representatives from professional bodies and higher education. This is a perfect foundations programme for students with no knowledge of IT and for those who would like to pursue a rewarding career in the IT industry.
The course aims to provide you with an engaging and stimulating syllabus that balances your future professional needs alongside your academic progression. Some of the topics covered include website development data modelling and IT service delivery. The courses broad scope will leave you with many options upon graduating.
Fast Track - 12 months - AED 30000 per year - inclusive of VAT
Who should take this course
It is designed for:
- Students who have completed grade 10 and would like to pursue university pathway programmes.
- Working professionals who left school at a very early stage.
- Stay at home mums or young entrepreneurs who would like to globally recognised gain business qualifications.
As a BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma in IT student you must complete a total of 1080 guided learning hours - GLH the guided learning hours are broken up by modules with modules having 60 90 and 120 GLH.
Qualification Credit Value - 130 Credit value Total Number of Units - 13 units 7 mandatory units 6 optional specialist units
- Unit 1 Information Technology Systems
- Unit 2 Creating Systems to Manage Information
- Unit 3 Using Social Media in Business
- Unit 4 Programming
- Unit 9 IT Project Management
- Unit 11 Cyber Security and Incident Management
- Unit 14 IT Service Delivery
- Unit 5 Data Modelling
- Unit 6 Website Development
- Unit 12 IT Technical Support and Management
- Unit 16 Cloud Storage and Collaboration Tools
- Unit 20 Enterprise in IT
- Unit 21 Business Process Modelling Tools
About Course Provider
The UK College of Business and Computing (UKCBC) is a higher education provider based in London. Since opening, our aim has been to help add professional value to each and every student that studies with us. Our lecturers have years of experience delivering high quality teaching, and each course has been developed to give students the skills they need to succeed in their chosen profession. We’re an adaptive, welcoming institution that cares about the needs of our students.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.