HR professionals will learn how to drive organisational change around human capital activities by linking evidence based data to business strategy and performance.
HR professionals will learn to apply HR analytics to a broad spectrum of human capital activities and linking them to workforce analytics. From facilitating outcome-based conversations, to interpreting and benchmarking organisational results, this course provides HR professionals hands-on experience that will help acquire the confidence needed to build consensus and acceptance around human capital measures that support operational goals.
Practical equations and analysis of the context and how they assist your business with supporting its strategies and ensure HR is perceived as a credible business partner and adding value overall.
Who should take this course
- Mid-level HR professionals with three to seven years of HR experience or HR Specialists looking to gain insight into HR its measurement of outcomes and how HR output supports the business through facts and insight
- HR professionals who need a greater understanding of the drivers of business performance
- HR professionals who want to communicate with business leaders around fi nancial metrics
- HR professionals who support business leaders
Certificate of Attendance
Benefits of Attending
- Use business metrics and Human Capital Analytics to evaluate your organisation's performance
- Put metrics into context, and add credibility to HR through facts, numbers and insight
- Utilise the HR and Workforce Analytics Model to link human capital results and activities to business performance
- Design a plan for gathering data and implementing human capital measurement in your organisation
- Analyse data from an advanced perspective and use analytic techniques based on the business context
- Identify ways to benchmark performance and create standards
- Develop an action plan to use and communicate metrics to your business for performance improvement and/or meeting business objective
About Course Provider
Informa Middle East, formerly known as IIR Middle East, has over two decades of regional experience in organising and managing all types of business events. This means that when you attend one of our conferences or training courses you are getting only top quality.
Businesses face many challenges in the 21st century. Dynamic markets and increasing competition require companies to stay one step ahead if they want to succeed. We can help better prepare you for these challenges. Through our diverse range of seminars, conferences and events, we give you the advantage you need by providing you with the latest industry knowledge, business information and training. This allows you and your employees to keep ahead of the game.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.