Fundamental components of Human Resources Management are clear and effective HR Policies and Procedures (P&Ps) and detailed Terms and Conditions of employment (T&Cs). They protect the rights of the employer and employees see them as fair and reasonable. P&Ps and T&Cs are often taken for granted. Rather than make changes, HR generalists and professionals try to fit the ever changing needs of their employees into a structure of P&Ps that may not have been reviewed for many years. This course will touch on all areas of HR policies and procedures, including employee relations, employment contracts, HR manuals and employee communications.
Who should take this course
This course is designed for everyone who requires either a generalist understanding or an in-depth knowledge of managing HR policies and procedures, and terms and conditions of employment. HR specialists and other HR professionals at all career levels working in the areas of HR policies and procedures, employee relations, employee communications and personnel administration will benefit from attending this course.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand how HR policies and procedures fit into your organisation and how they affect employee relations
- Increase business performance and employee effectiveness through clear, fair and reasonable HR policies and procedures which help retain and motivate staff
- Align your terms and conditions of employment with your remuneration strategy and develop detailed employment contracts to improve employer branding and employee engagement
- Discover practical steps for developing an effective channel of communication with all employees through your HR Policies and Procedures Manual
- Develop the skills and expertise needed to produce clear and coherent policy and procedure documents
About Course Provider
Informa Middle East, formerly known as IIR Middle East, has over two decades of regional experience in organising and managing all types of business events. This means that when you attend one of our conferences or training courses you are getting only top quality.
Businesses face many challenges in the 21st century. Dynamic markets and increasing competition require companies to stay one step ahead if they want to succeed. We can help better prepare you for these challenges. Through our diverse range of seminars, conferences and events, we give you the advantage you need by providing you with the latest industry knowledge, business information and training. This allows you and your employees to keep ahead of the game.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.