Morgan’s Level CPA Live Class is the ultimate real life classroom experience, combining the benefits of instructor-led classes with interactive tools & resources. As a Live Class student you will receive:
- Instructor-led classes
- The highest quality material: We have partnered with Becker Professional Education to ensure that you receive the best preparation out there for your CPA exams
- Support all the way taking you from enrolment to your exam application, and well after and on track with your studies
- The Morgan Promise: Free tuition for a repeat course if you complete the course but don’t pass your exam (conditions apply).
Who should take this course
As a CPA, you can work in any of the following fields:
- Public Accounting
- Business & Industry
- Audit and Assurance Services
- Environmental Accounting
- Forensic Accounting
- International Accounting
- Information Technology Services
- Tax and Financial Planning and more!
- Auditing procedures, standards and practical application
- Business concepts, analysis and application
- Accounting principles for business, not-for-profit organizations, and public sector
- Regulation including taxation, ethics, and business law
About Course Provider
While certification in and of itself is pivotal, selecting the ideal source for training is also key. Morgan International represents leading international institutions and covers a wide range of programs for designations in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Logistics, Marketing, Human Resources and Facility Management.
First established in 1995, Morgan extended its presence across 34 locations worldwide in just over a decade and services thousands of candidates per year for the following programs: CPA, CFA®, CMA, CIA®, FP&A, FFAC, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, ACCA, CSCP, DipIFR, IFRS, FMP® and PCM (including workshops and in-house training).