This program targets the discipline and concepts of financial management. Financial management is all-encompassing and embraces both the asset and liability sides of an organization. Although the financial manager, a senior position on par with the CFO and Treasurer, they are not engaged in the accounting functions nor that of auditing for example, but he/she is integrally involved in most aspects of deriving the net income. The financial manager, from asset/liability management, to capital structure, to working capital and identifying financing sources amongst a myriad of options and costs, some transparent others hidden or commingled all fall under this role.
Who should take this course
- Finance Managers and Controllers
- Treasurers and Treasury Analysts
- Strategy Directors and Managers
- Budget, Corporate, Business and Financial Analysts
- Project Managers and Risk Analysts
- Investment and Management Accountants
- Heads of Business Units and Business Planners
- Corporate Analysts, Public Relations Managers
- Accountants, Auditors (external and internal), Bankers
- Investment Management and Venture Capital Professionals
- Performing Financial Management – Introduction
- Overview of For-Profit Financial Management
- Review Cash and Fund flow statements (direct and indirect method)
- Expertise in Financial Management I
*Financial Management Practical Aspects
- Experts in Financial Management II
- Experts in Financial Management III
About Course Provider
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions.
Today, we are globally recognized as one of the leading educational providers of American and International certification programs.
LEORON’s courses are delivered by unrivaled global experts and facilitated by the best training managers in the industry. Our training programs offer a comprehensive suite of knowledge that is accredited by relevant industry institutions. Through powerful content, gamification and applied learning, our program offers a great way of building professional skills and competencies.
We offer training and development solutions in all strategic corporate functions, including corporate finance, HR, Supply Chain, operations, engineering and quality, etc. Our content-based programs are certified by leading institutes and academies, both on a local and global level.
We are locally accredited by KHDA and TVTC, whereas our list of global partners includes APICS, APMG International, AFP, IIA, ASQ, PMI, HRCI, IFMA, IABFM, CAIA, CISI, GARP, IACCM, ILM and many more.
HR Consultancy - we offer competency framework development, training needs analysis, capability and capacity building, strategic talent acquisition and much more. Our clients can gain more, whether they are facing difficulties re-organizing their brand, equipping their workforce with an extra set of skills or aiming to assess competencies within an existing structure.