The course on Corporate Responsibility and Governance are designed competently to guide the participants to run the business effectively. The strategically created modules and practice sets are deliberately conceptualized to assist delegates to manage the complex sets of relationships between the business and the management board of directors, shareholders and the stakeholders. Over the years the course has helped many senior managers, board members bankers from multinational companies' financial organizations law firms etc with the fundamentals of corporate governance from diverse angles.
Who should take this course
The Corporate Responsibility and Governance is ideal for senior management managers, executives, board members, business developer professionals, stakeholders and shareholders from multinational corporations, law firms, brokerage houses, banks supervisory agencies and government sectors.
- Overview on Corporate Responsibility and Governance
- Introduction to Corporate Responsibility and Governance
- Definition of Corporate Governance
- Significance of Corporate Responsibility Governance
- Benefits of Corporate Governance
- Objectives of Corporate Responsibility and Governance
- Competition Reputation and Corporate Governance
- Corporate Ethics
- What is Corporate Ethics
- Objectives and Focus
- Relationship between Corporate Governance and Corporate Responsibility
- Corporate Governance and Globalization
- Strategic Leadership
- How to strategize the corporate governance
- How to handle the corporate responsibility
- Crises Management and Corporate Governance
- Risk Management and Corporate Governance
- Leading and Improvement
- Objectives of Leading
- Changing the Leading
- Elements of Leading Change
- Developing the Action Plan
- Why Red Flags for Directors
- Duties and Liabilities of Directors
- Understanding the Role and responsibility of the Directors
- Board practices
- Composing an effective Board and Structure Strategy
- Laws and Principles of the Boards
- Financial Accountability and Audit Committee
- Supervising the Financial Oversight
- Scanning the Annual financial reports
- Relationship with Auditors and Management
- Case Study
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.