This comprehensive 5-day seminar will include a review of all key topics covered in all 19 chapters of AFP’s Essentials of Treasury Management®, Fourth Edition, which is the complete Body of Knowledge tested on the CTP exam, and deliver specific advice regarding how to translate what is covered in the text into real world best practices at companies of all sizes. Attendees will gain an understanding of topics encompassing corporate financial management, working capital management, cash and liquidity management,capital markets, treasury operations, treasury technology, and internal controls.
Who should take this course
- Professionals preparing for the CTP (Certified Treasury Professional) exam.
- Practitioners executing or corporate finance and/or treasury functions.
- Technical and administrative staff supporting the corporate finance function.
- Professionals marketing, developing and/or implementing products and services for use by treasury and finance organizations.
- Bankers and other financial service providers developing and implementing products and services for use by corporate finance organizations.
- Consultants specializing in the finance and treasury arenas.
- Finance and treasury instructors teaching at educational institutions.
- Students with an interest in finance/business related field.
Acquire an understanding of all key topics covered on the CTP exam, and critical to career success of a treasury or corporate finance professional, such as:
- The Treasury Management Function
- Working Capital Management
- Risk Management
- Financial Management
- Treasury Technology - What’s Out There & Determining What Your Company Needs
About Course Provider
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions.
Today, we are globally recognized as one of the leading educational providers of American and International certification programs.
LEORON’s courses are delivered by unrivaled global experts and facilitated by the best training managers in the industry. Our training programs offer a comprehensive suite of knowledge that is accredited by relevant industry institutions. Through powerful content, gamification and applied learning, our program offers a great way of building professional skills and competencies.
We offer training and development solutions in all strategic corporate functions, including corporate finance, HR, Supply Chain, operations, engineering and quality, etc. Our content-based programs are certified by leading institutes and academies, both on a local and global level.
We are locally accredited by KHDA and TVTC, whereas our list of global partners includes APICS, APMG International, AFP, IIA, ASQ, PMI, HRCI, IFMA, IABFM, CAIA, CISI, GARP, IACCM, ILM and many more.
HR Consultancy - we offer competency framework development, training needs analysis, capability and capacity building, strategic talent acquisition and much more. Our clients can gain more, whether they are facing difficulties re-organizing their brand, equipping their workforce with an extra set of skills or aiming to assess competencies within an existing structure.