Annual business plans are shaped around the progress made over the previous 12 months and take into account changes in the business needs, opportunities their markets offer and the resources available to them. Marshalling the internal resources, whether teams or groups of specialists, so as to ensure continual working in a concerted and strategic fashion to achieve the business plan, is a rare skill - especially given the fast-paced nature of business today, which can frequently require changes in direction. With the inherent challenges that executives face when working together, from the internal politics to the sometimes lack of clarity over objectives, this programme outlines a process to follow that develops a wider understanding of realistic objectives, that provides a strategy to deliver key milestones and that gives a tool for enhancing team involvement in the business plan vision.
Who should take this course
All executives and teams responsible for, and involved in, business plan delivery. The programme can be adjusted to suit the specific participants.
- Break the business plan down into its constituent parts/strands and ensure that a strategy is built to implement them
- Audit the progress of each strand of the business plan against where it needs to be
- Validate the continuing relevance of each strand based on the current business situation
- Recalibrate the objectives of each strand as needed
- Understand the internal resources available and the external influencers that need to be considered
- Devise the most appropriate strategy for the business plan's execution, including the influencing of external groups as well as internal stakeholders
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.