Both parties to any commercial relationship in any sector would argue that they want a fair and good deal. But what is a fair contract? A good contract? This hands-on course will explore what is needed for a good and fair contract, as well as the key components to a commercial agreement. Get exposed to some of the important "do's and don'ts" in contracting. Explore proven and innovative contracting strategies Learn the value of having a contract that can be managed, and ensure your contracts reflect what you have negotiated.
Who should take this course
- Purchasing, Sourcing and Supply Management Professionals
- Sales Contracting Professionals
- Contract Lawyers and Attorneys
- Contract Management Professionals
- Contract Managers and Administrators
- Finance Professionals involved in contracting
- Contract Negotiators
- Operational Managers
- Commercial Relationship Managers
- Plus! End-users who impact, or are impacted by, the contracting process
- Gain insight into oil and gas contract law and various jurisdictional differences
- Establish a solid foundation leading into the negotiation and management of contracts
- Identify and manage the contractual risks in a commercial contract
- Develop a solid knowledge of popular contract terms and understand the rationale driving them
- Obtain a solid understanding of oil and gas contract law principles presented in plain language
- Understand how and when to draft international sales contractual remedies
- Establish firm commitments to time, money and quality with your commercial partner
- Create a foundation for effective SOW's, SLA's and KPI's in any sector
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.