If you work as an office manager, you will find yourself looking for ways to create a more effective office environment. This course is designed to give you the skills you need and to show you ways of reducing inefficiency in your workplace and will help you develop key skills that are required for the smooth running of an office, including an assertive and organised approach to managing people.
This course provides necessary skills for everyone that works in office admin and will help you reduce stress in your workplace by creating an efficiently run office. Other key skills you will develop include management and planning techniques to improve information flow and achieve objectives.
Who should take this course
This programme is useful for anyone who deals with the day-to-day running of an office. Learners attending this course are typically office managers, PAs and secretaries or administrative personnel.
- Programme Introduction/Roles, Competences And Personal Effectiveness
- Programme Introduction And Objectives
- Action Planning
- The 'Competence' Model Of Skills, Behaviours And Values
- Emotional Intelligence
- Personal Competence Review
- Time Management Constraints - Resources, Systems, Other People And Self
- Handling Requests And Conflicting Priorities
- Developing A Professional Image
- Introduction To Office Ethics
- Managing Team Relationships
- Team Working And Team Roles
- Briefing Skills - Giving, Receiving And Passing On
- Delegation - Giving And Receiving
- Coaching And Training Colleagues And Staff - Skills Of On-Job Training
- Communication And Listening Skills
- Building Rapport
- Helping Others Perform
- Practical Motivation
- Giving Feedback
- Dealing With Your Customer - Internal And External
- Excellent Customer Service
- Your Role In Customer Service- Upfront And Behind The Scenes
- E-Mail Efficiency And Etiquette
- Telephone Etiquette
- How To Deal With Callers Professionally
- Developing A Network Of Working Relationships - Influencing Skills
- Assertiveness And Conflict
- People Problems And Problem People
- Managing Upwards-How To Handle Bosses/ Multiple Bosses
- Planning. Systems , Technology And Desk Management
- Planning And Priority Setting
- Developing Systems And Monitoring Efficiency
- Office Layout And Ergonomics
- Managing The Paper-Load And Developing Paperless Systems
- Getting The Best From Office Technology
- Planning Skills For Effective Meetings
- What To Do Before, During, And After Meetings
About Course Provider
SMART Management Training and Consultancy is a UK-based work training provider. We specialize in providing you with high-quality training and development opportunities aimed at individuals and corporates across the Gulf and Africa (UAE, GCC and Africa).
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.