- Operations, safety and maintenance managers
- Operations, technical and maintenance engineers
- ERP element leaders and members
- Process Safety Management (PSM) leaders and team members
Who should take this course
Managers from all the departments.
- Employees do impact the bottom line
- The effects of increased morale
- Describing engagement
- Important dimensions of engagement
- How leaders can engage the organization
- The benefits associated with fully engaged workforce
- The engagement scorecard
- The engagement process
- How to facilitate employee engagement?
- Performance feedback and corrective actions to increase engagement
About Course Provider
Institute of Knowledge and Leadership (IKL) has emerged on the global map of learning, talent development and executive education as a highly advanced and qualified training platform. IKL is based in Dubai and serves prominent clients from across the MENASA region.
The distinctive factor about IKL is its significant, highly qualified and skilled pool of global trainers, primarily equipped with state of the art training methods and techniques coupled with the passion to share knowledge and to co - create a value proposition with organizations and their teams. IKL has trainers across the globe from 25 nationalities, over 200+ knowledge areas, and with a cumulative training, knowledge creation, sharing, and dissemination experience for over 1000+ years with over 2 million participants globally.