This course covers everything you need to know as a newcomer to Internal Audit regarding the most effective audit practices (or those who need to know about the most up to date practices in the profession.
There has probably never been a more important or challenging time for Internal Audit. The ever-increasing pace of change has required the function to change significantly to become a business partner and process challenger.
Internal audit should be seen as vibrant and challenging, adding real value to the organisation and being recognised as a catalyst for change and a business enabler.
This course will benefit all employees who wish to acquire the best audit practices and be able to apply them efficiently.
Who should take this course
- Newcomers to internal audit
- Internal auditors with up to 18 months' experience
- Those returning to, or already working in internal audit who need practical guidance on the changing role of the function
- Personnel in other functions who need a better understanding on the modern internal audit role such as those working in other assurance functions such as Inspection, Compliance or Quality Assurance
- Those with a responsibility for providing assurance to the board and need a fuller understanding of the internal audit role
- Auditors returning to the function, or staff who are to be seconded to the Audit department for a period of time
Certificate of Attendance
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the key aspects of the Internal audit role
- Apply the professional standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Plan and complete an effective audit and deliver a range of successful audit assignments
- Appreciate the balance between risk and control
- Confidently undertake meetings with management while persuading them to accept your recommendations
About Course Provider
Informa Middle East, formerly known as IIR Middle East, has over two decades of regional experience in organising and managing all types of business events. This means that when you attend one of our conferences or training courses you are getting only top quality.
Businesses face many challenges in the 21st century. Dynamic markets and increasing competition require companies to stay one step ahead if they want to succeed. We can help better prepare you for these challenges. Through our diverse range of seminars, conferences and events, we give you the advantage you need by providing you with the latest industry knowledge, business information and training. This allows you and your employees to keep ahead of the game.