In this course you will learn to build a financial model by working in Excel and how to perform sensitivity analysis in Excel. You will also learn the formulas, functions and types of financial analysis to be an Excel power user. By attending this course, you will be able to effectively prepare and build financial models.
Who should take this course
Professionals in corporate finance, financial analysts, investment bankers, financial controllers, finance managers, professionals responsible for project valuation, project finance, portfolio managers, financial accountants, financial controllers, finance managers, accounting and finance personnel.
CPD (Continula Professional Development) accredited by the CPD
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply a structured approach to financial modelling in Excel
- Outline the hallmarks of good financial models
- Explain the importance of planning, and prep your model structure
- Build from operating revenues down to operating profit
- Forecast property, plant and equipment and other operating assets
- Forecast the various components of working capital
- Forecast debt financing and related interest costs
- Forecast equity financing and dividends
- Use an iterative analytic approach to managing circular references
- Understand the importance of error checking
- Derive a forecast cash flow statement based on a forecast income statement and balance sheet
- Perform Financial Model integration
About Course Provider
GBA Corporate, the name highlights as a one stop for diversified training. We are one of the most upcoming UK based training company offering extensive training with wide range of training courses. We are based in UK with venues across the globe, providing value training in 15 countries worldwide not only that we customise training as per requirement and even Be Spoke and can reach anywhere in the world for our Clients.
GBA Corporate is the name on which you can rely upon like our clients from diverse sectors across the globe. Our innovative and diversified training courses are designed and delivered by our recognized facilitators known for providing relevant courses in their region.
Our mission is to enhance the skills through our extensive variety of pioneering programs that will help the employees to explore new skills within themselves and build new perspectives though our varied nature.
Our Slogan is our Vision and our mission. It starts with getting to know what your training needs are, understanding in depth and connecting with best approach to deliver results thereby making connections.