- Legal Responsibilities
- Recruitment & Selection
- Investment in Human Capital
- Importance of HR
- HR reporting and Audit
- Planning Process
- Job Descriptions
- Talent Management
- Handling Discipline at Work
- Developing A Training Plan
- The Process of Communication
- Behavioral Styles
- Effective Coaching and Counselling
- Dealing with Disciplinary Issues
- Theories on Motivation
- Effective Appraisal Skills
- Motivation and Employment Engagement
- Developing an Employee Learning and Development
- Effective Decision-Making
Who should take this course
Designed for Professionals who are new to HR department or want to get a job in Human Resource.
Accredited by Knowledge and Human Development Authority and SHRM
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understanding of the management skills required to effectively perform the HR function in an organization
- Practice skills, such as interviewing, and selection
- Identify HR employment law and HR roles and responsibilities
- Understand how to deal effectively with discipline issues
About Course Provider
Skyrocket Training provides top quality courses for corporations and individuals. We are flexible enough to assist in the implementation of numerous corporate training plans at any time.
Our trainers are professionals in their fields, multilingual, and only of the highest quality to ensure you get the most out of our training.
The goal of Skyrocket Training is to help you and your company gain a competitive edge as well as acquire and eventually master new knowledge and personal skills.
Our objective is not restricted to the classic classroom training set-up, but rather to adopting training processes that have been constantly tested and updated.
Why organizations choose Skyrocket Training?
• Our creative approach, innovative tools, and a global network of professional and expert trainers. • State of the art quality in all things. From contents to methods, tools, and most importantly, customer satisfaction. • An operational vision in direct contact with corporate realities. • Creativity at all times and a drive for new knowledge.