Quality, Health & Safety and Environment are essential performance measures for any industry or business. Increasingly, the industries are establishing and implementing the three systems with an integrated approach to maximize the benefits. The resultant QHSE system called the Integrated Management System (IMS) is based on ISO 9001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2015. Internal audits form essential requirement of all three standards.
This 3-days course is designed to provide necessary training and competency to conduct internal audits in conformance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards. The course is based on the auditing requirements of ISO 19011:2011 standard.
Who should take this course
Management Representatives, QA/QC Engineers, Quality Assurance Personnel, Environmental Professionals, Safety Practitioners, Inspectors, Management System Practitioners, Management System Auditors and or anyone interested in getting familiar with requirements of the new standard. Everyone in an organization specially the management cadre.
Day One Session:
- Introduction, Objectives, Course Information
- Terms and Definitions
- Principles of Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2015
- PDCA Cycle
- Structure, Type and Control Requirements
- Quality Management System Requirements
- General Requirements
- Organizational Context, Interested Parties, Risk and Opportunities
- Leadership and Management Commitment
Day Two Sessions:
- Environmental / H&S Management Systems and Standards
- Environmental Aspects - Impacts H&S Hazards' - Risks
- Establishing Environmental Management Systems
- Documentation for Environmental System
- ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 Standards Review
- Management System Review
Day Three Sessions:
- Fundamental of Audits ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001
- Auditing Techniques
- Corrective Action Requests (CARs)
- Local Regulations
- Audit Report
- Case Study
About Course Provider
SMART Management Training and Consultancy is a UK-based work training provider. We specialize in providing you with high-quality training and development opportunities aimed at individuals and corporates across the Gulf and Africa (UAE, GCC and Africa).
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.