In this program, you will explore current uses of technology by youth and how that engagement influences their own development and the world around them. You will also identify the opportunities and dangers that are associated with new technologies. Participants will demonstrate how new technologies can be designed and incorporated into youth programming to promote positive youth development.
When you successfully complete this program, you should be able to:
- Explain how the type and extent of youth usage of technology affects tier development.
- Identify the risks and benefits of technology to youth programs and create a plan for technology use in their programs.
- Describe the various models that are used to structure technology-based interventions for youth.
- Apply one of these models to a practical situation in a youth-relevant setting.
- Demonstrate the ability to design an activity or intervention that incorporates technology to promote positive youth development.
Who should take this course
Youth workers in government departments, corporations and NGOs. Young leaders. Student activities coordinators. School and University teachers.
Certificate of Completion
- Overviews of Youth and Technology
- App generation review
- Youth and Adolescent Ownership and Use of New Media
- The Impact of Social Media on Youth, Adolescents, and Families
- A Silicon Valley School That Doesn
About Course Provider
Matsh is short abbreviation for The Arab Youth Development Center in Arabic. Matsh is youth development enterprise aims to provide developmental services and programs for young people.
The Main objective of Matsh is to professionalize youth work in the Middle East and North Africa region by providing Youth Development and Youth Work capacity building programs for youth workers, Formulating code of ethics and standards for youth work in MENA region and providing developmental and management consultancy for youth development institutions.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.