Risks affecting organizations can have consequences in terms of economic performance and professional reputation, as well as environmental, safety and societal outcomes. Therefore, managing risk effectively helps organizations to perform well in an environment full of uncertainty.
SO 31000:2009, Risk management - Principles and guidelines, provides principles, framework and a process for managing risk. It can be used by any organization regardless of its size, activity or sector. Using ISO 31000 can help organizations increase the likelihood of achieving objectives, improve the identification of opportunities and threats and effectively allocate and use resources for risk treatment.
Organizations using it can compare their risk management practices with an internationally recognized benchmark, providing sound principles for effective management and corporate governance.
Who should take this course
Safety Management Representatives , QA/QC Engineers, Quality Assurance Personnel, Management System and Safety Practitioners, Management System Auditors, Inspectors and or anyone interested in getting familiar with requirements of the new standard.
Everyone in an organization specially the management cadre
Reducing, anticipating and managing risk are all part of the daily grind for organizations that have integrated risk management into their business strategy. That's why they often turn to ISO 31000 on risk management to support themselves in this task. Topics included in the course such as:
- Session # 1 - About the Course?
- Session # 2 - Risk Management Overview
- Session # 3 - Introduction to ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management Guideline Standard
- Session # 4 - Risk Management Principles
- Session # 5 - Risk Management Framework
- Session # 6 - Risk Management Processes
- Session # 7 - Risk Treatment / Mitigation
- Session # 8 - Risk Monitoring and Control
- Session # 9 - Internal Controls Overview
- Session # 10 - Work Shop Wrap up and Conclusion
About Course Provider
SMART Management Training and Consultancy is a UK-based work training provider. We specialize in providing you with high-quality training and development opportunities aimed at individuals and corporates across the Gulf and Africa (UAE, GCC and Africa).