This training combines our 9001 requirements and implementing courses, with an additional 2 days of content with examination. This will provide delegates with an in-depth understanding of the standard, the best practice methods to implement the standard within your organization and ensure its effectiveness by teaching delegates soft skills such as leadership, management effective delegation, problem solving and motivation.
Course length: 5 days Delivery options: In-class/Public and In-house/In-company
Who should take this course
Those who are responsible for the management and implementation of a ISO 9001 management system.
Certificate of Achievement
You will learn:
- The history and development of ISO 9001
- What is a QMS
- The benefits of a QMS
- The terms and definitions used
- Key concepts, principles and structure
- The main requirements of ISO 9001
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 9001 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective QMS
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization's current position regarding ISO 9001
- Implement key concepts of ISO 9001
- Implement key requirements of ISO 9001
- To identify leadership skills including leading the implementation project, support and planning tools
About Course Provider
BSI is the business standards company that helps over 80,000 clients worldwide adopt standards of best practice and turn them into habits of excellence. With close to 3,500 employees globally we understand the challenges organizations face and our people have the skills to recognize where and how continual excellence can be achieved. Since 1901 we’ve helped our clients drive organizational performance, manage risk effectively and grow sustainably.
BSI was appointed by Royal Charter as the world’s first national Standards Body to develop standards for the UK and was a founding member of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). BSI is responsible for originating many of the world’s most commonly used standards incl. ISO 9001 and publishes over 2,500 product specification and business process standards annually. These standards address today’s issues from sustainable events to nano-technology; spanning sectors including aerospace, construction, healthcare and IT.
We support clients throughout their journey to adopting standards, from the initial shaping of a standard to its embedding within an organization.
We couldn’t do any of this without our people and we're incredibly proud to be recognized as an 'Investors in People' company. Bringing out the best in our people is key to the way we do business and our values of Integrity, Continual Improvement and Inclusivity guide the way we work together.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.