This four-day workshop is a tool for your leadership development. It is designed to help you create and accomplish your personal best, and to help you lead others to get extraordinary things done.
At its core, leadership means setting goals, lighting a path, and persuading others to follow. But the responsibility entails much more. Leaders must get their message out in a way that inspires, make the most of their limited time, and build roads to precious resources. They must negotiate alliances, improve their colleagues, and align the ambitions of the many with the needs of the organization.
What makes for a great leader? Is it something to do with inward characteristics, such as confidence and focus? Is it more about outward presence, including charm and compassion? Or is it about the ability to create a vision and get others to commit to it?
The answer is all of the above. By accepting the challenge to lead, you come to realize that the only limits are those you place on yourself.
Who should take this course
Anyone who needs to be in a leading role will benefit from the skills provided on this course.
By the end of this programme, you will be able to:
- Define your role as a manager and identify how that role differs from other roles you have had
- Understand the management challenge and the new functions of management
- Discover how you can prepare for and embrace the forces of change
- Identify ways to get you and your workspace organized and get a jump on the next crisis
- Identify your leadership profile and explore ways to use this knowledge to improve your success as a manager
- Enhance your ability to communicate with others in meetings and through presentations
- Create an action plan for managing your career success
About Course Provider
SMART Management Training and Consultancy is a UK-based work training provider. We specialize in providing you with high-quality training and development opportunities aimed at individuals and corporates across the Gulf and Africa (UAE, GCC and Africa).
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.